Let's try this again...
Please Monsieur, I am too busy to ignore you.
A Good Year- So I wouldn't say that I was "disappointed" in this show, because how could I EVER be disappointed in a Russell movie? However, I felt a little... unsatisfied about the whole thing. I don't know. It has a few different story lines and the show never really pulled together for me. I think it had the potential to be something great, but kinda went flat. This makes me sad. I think I will go see it again, and hopefully I will like it more. Here is a really cute scene though. Love it!
This may sound like gibberish to you, but I think I'm in a tragedy.
Stranger Than Fiction- I kinda feel the same about this one. I was expecting more but it somehow managed to fall short. The thing I don't get about this one is- I can't really pinpoint what I didn't like about this movie. (Well aside from Emma Thompson's scenes, cuz they were super boring) But yeah... That sucks cuz I just thought it would be great! Side note- I REALLY liked Maggie Gyllenhaal in this.
My life is good. Real good. I wake up every morning at 6:00 to make breakfast. I love it! I go to bed every night alone. It's fantastic!
Nacho Libre- I thought this would be an okay show with some good parts in it, but it turned out to be really cute. I think Jack Black was perfect for the role, and I adore his little sidekick. It was just totally quirky and funny. I also kinda like movies where everyone's insecurites and neuroses are out in the open for everyone to see. I'm sure I'll end up buying it because I liked it that much. Very cute!
Abraham Lincoln once said that "If you're a racist, I will attack you with the North" and these are the principles I carry with me in the workplace.
The Office- I know I told you I've watched episodes of the BBC version of The Office and thought it was pretty funny. Well with that one it's all British "humour" so it takes a couple of episodes to get into. This one is just funny from the beginning. I watched the 1st season the other night and was cracking up. I'm gonna rent the other 2 seasons and try to catch the new episodes on Thursdays. I am in love with Jim and Pam. They are soooo cute together. Anyway, I am telling you right now to rent the 1st season because I think you'll like it. Rent it. Watch it. Laugh Hysterically.
I was into recycling way before it was cool. Al Gore got half his stuff from a paper I wrote in 6th grade. (Seth Talking about Summer being an activast and worrying that he won't fit in her new life)
So you caught me. I'm hooked on The OC again. Some might call me Obsessed Completely! (Good Times) But I have been LOVING the 4th season! It's "so 1st season". Seriously, it's back to it's old ways... (That was weird. The theme song just cued in my head, "California here we come, right back where we started from..." Wow... weird! Anyway...) They should have killed Marissa off a LONG time ago. I don't know if you have seen any of the commericials for this season, but I need to catch you up a bit. (Bare with me) There is a new girl, Taylor, and she is ADORABLE! It's my understanding she was on last season being all crazy and psychotic causing drama whene'r she could. Then it turns out it was because she had no friends, wanted attention, blah blah blah... so by the end of last season she was part of the group. After graduation she flew off to France. The first I saw of her was the season premiere and I just thought she was so cute! So... I have to show you a couple of clips. I wanted you to watch the 2nd clip, after I gave you the background story. But then I knew I would go into great detail and figured it was easier if you just watched the set up. Here we go. They are about 4 minutes each. (Humor me) So I give you Ryan and Taylor...
And here's what I wanted to show you...
So yeah, after Ryan helps her out she is head over heels in love with him. (Do we blame her? No!) But yeah.... LOVE IT! It cracks me up when he taps her nose after the kiss. I wasn't even expecting anything to happen with them, but when it did... Oh... I was all excited. This was actually the episode from 2 weeks ago. Last weeks episode Taylor was trying to get Ryan to like her. It wasn't looking so good, until they VERY end when she asked him to kiss her again to see if he feels anything. They kiss and Taylor leaves heart broken thinking he doesn't like her. Well the previews for next week show Ryan not being able to focus on anything but Taylor. It shows him fantasizing about her being all seductive (i.e. she is outside his poolhouse cleaning his windows- girls gone wild style- all wet and pressed up againts the glass.) Oh mann... I could NOT stop laughing. So i'm excited all over again. Love it! Love Ryan! Love Taylor!
Oh, and I was wondering if you had seen a preview for Because I Said So. The more of the preview I watched, the more it doesn't look like my kind of movie. But I can't say no to Mandy or Stackhouse/Barkley. So I think i'll have to rent it. I kinda feel the same way about The Holiday. Except I'm more likely to see The Holiday in the theatre. I'm just a little unsure about it. But it looks like it was cast well so that makes me want to watch it. OH! When Jack Black says, "Boob Graze. That was accidental" Oh... that just kills me everytime!
A Good Year- So I wouldn't say that I was "disappointed" in this show, because how could I EVER be disappointed in a Russell movie? However, I felt a little... unsatisfied about the whole thing. I don't know. It has a few different story lines and the show never really pulled together for me. I think it had the potential to be something great, but kinda went flat. This makes me sad. I think I will go see it again, and hopefully I will like it more. Here is a really cute scene though. Love it!This may sound like gibberish to you, but I think I'm in a tragedy.
Stranger Than Fiction- I kinda feel the same about this one. I was expecting more but it somehow managed to fall short. The thing I don't get about this one is- I can't really pinpoint what I didn't like about this movie. (Well aside from Emma Thompson's scenes, cuz they were super boring) But yeah... That sucks cuz I just thought it would be great! Side note- I REALLY liked Maggie Gyllenhaal in this.My life is good. Real good. I wake up every morning at 6:00 to make breakfast. I love it! I go to bed every night alone. It's fantastic!
Nacho Libre- I thought this would be an okay show with some good parts in it, but it turned out to be really cute. I think Jack Black was perfect for the role, and I adore his little sidekick. It was just totally quirky and funny. I also kinda like movies where everyone's insecurites and neuroses are out in the open for everyone to see. I'm sure I'll end up buying it because I liked it that much. Very cute!Abraham Lincoln once said that "If you're a racist, I will attack you with the North" and these are the principles I carry with me in the workplace.
The Office- I know I told you I've watched episodes of the BBC version of The Office and thought it was pretty funny. Well with that one it's all British "humour" so it takes a couple of episodes to get into. This one is just funny from the beginning. I watched the 1st season the other night and was cracking up. I'm gonna rent the other 2 seasons and try to catch the new episodes on Thursdays. I am in love with Jim and Pam. They are soooo cute together. Anyway, I am telling you right now to rent the 1st season because I think you'll like it. Rent it. Watch it. Laugh Hysterically.I was into recycling way before it was cool. Al Gore got half his stuff from a paper I wrote in 6th grade. (Seth Talking about Summer being an activast and worrying that he won't fit in her new life)
So you caught me. I'm hooked on The OC again. Some might call me Obsessed Completely! (Good Times) But I have been LOVING the 4th season! It's "so 1st season". Seriously, it's back to it's old ways... (That was weird. The theme song just cued in my head, "California here we come, right back where we started from..." Wow... weird! Anyway...) They should have killed Marissa off a LONG time ago. I don't know if you have seen any of the commericials for this season, but I need to catch you up a bit. (Bare with me) There is a new girl, Taylor, and she is ADORABLE! It's my understanding she was on last season being all crazy and psychotic causing drama whene'r she could. Then it turns out it was because she had no friends, wanted attention, blah blah blah... so by the end of last season she was part of the group. After graduation she flew off to France. The first I saw of her was the season premiere and I just thought she was so cute! So... I have to show you a couple of clips. I wanted you to watch the 2nd clip, after I gave you the background story. But then I knew I would go into great detail and figured it was easier if you just watched the set up. Here we go. They are about 4 minutes each. (Humor me) So I give you Ryan and Taylor...And here's what I wanted to show you...
So yeah, after Ryan helps her out she is head over heels in love with him. (Do we blame her? No!) But yeah.... LOVE IT! It cracks me up when he taps her nose after the kiss. I wasn't even expecting anything to happen with them, but when it did... Oh... I was all excited. This was actually the episode from 2 weeks ago. Last weeks episode Taylor was trying to get Ryan to like her. It wasn't looking so good, until they VERY end when she asked him to kiss her again to see if he feels anything. They kiss and Taylor leaves heart broken thinking he doesn't like her. Well the previews for next week show Ryan not being able to focus on anything but Taylor. It shows him fantasizing about her being all seductive (i.e. she is outside his poolhouse cleaning his windows- girls gone wild style- all wet and pressed up againts the glass.) Oh mann... I could NOT stop laughing. So i'm excited all over again. Love it! Love Ryan! Love Taylor!
Oh, and I was wondering if you had seen a preview for Because I Said So. The more of the preview I watched, the more it doesn't look like my kind of movie. But I can't say no to Mandy or Stackhouse/Barkley. So I think i'll have to rent it. I kinda feel the same way about The Holiday. Except I'm more likely to see The Holiday in the theatre. I'm just a little unsure about it. But it looks like it was cast well so that makes me want to watch it. OH! When Jack Black says, "Boob Graze. That was accidental" Oh... that just kills me everytime!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home