I Slack
More movies I have seen...
Prime- Very cute! I did like this. Uma is so cute, and i want to try and do my hair like hers. Very sexy. The guy was pretty dang cute, and he only got cuter as the movie went on. One of my favorite scenes is when he is getting ready to call her for the 1st time, and he is soooooooooooooo nervous and just seems to say all the wrong things. After the call he walks downstairs, and feeling all cool and cocky, has his arms in the air and proclaims, "Ok Grandma. So what kid of sandwhich are we talking about here?" SOOOO FUNNY!
I also love when he takes Uma home for the first time and she is just DYING of laughter. Oh mann, that one scene made me want to have a boyfriend. It was just so sweet how amusing his living situation was to her.
Meryl Streep was really good in this. Ha ha, yeah... her character was so cute, and I thought her and Uma had a sweet relationship with one another.
Also, i like your "vacation sex" quote you first left. Then when i saw it, it was just sooo cute! I love how he says it to her. So adorable! Yeah, I like this show and want to buy it. It will have to wait until after a few other shows. (The Little Mermaid, Over the Hedge, and Cars)
V for Vendetta- This was a really good show. It was a little different from what I was expecting... but i'm not quite sure what I thought it would be. I don't know, it's weird to explain. Natalie is beautiful as always, and I LOVE Hugo Weaving in this. He is PERFECT for the role, and really makes the movie. I think one of the reasons I like it so much is because of him. Good flick.
Equilibrium- So months ago I had put this movie on my queue because Christian Bale is in it. Then Dan told me how awesome it was when we were at Best Buy. He said it was like The Matrix, and when I saw that along with Christian, it had Sean Bean AND Taye Diggs...oh, Say no more. I had to watch it. This was a good show. I really liked it. It was like Matrix, except I was actually interested in the story line when there wasn't any fight scenes happening. Have you seen this? While it has sweet action scenes the best part BY FAR is Mr. Bale. Why? Well... after thinking about this, I won't say anything because what I was going to tell you might give too much of the movie away. So, If you've seen it, then let me know and I'll tell you one of the reasons why this show is so flippin' sweet. Oh mann... Chrisitan...
The Last Kiss- I went and saw this with Jennifer. We both really liked it. I loved all of the actors in it. I want to be Jacinda Barrett's character. Rachel Bilson is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. And, I couldn't help but feel a little for Zack Braff's character. There was some dialouge in the movie that Jennifer didn't really care for because it was a little too scripted. Which I could see once she pointed it out, but i still liked it. It is more real life instead of hollywood. I don't know. I think you weren't too excited to see this. If you ever do, then we can talk about it. I liked it though.
Note- I did watch Jackass the other night. I wanted to watch it before the 2nd one came out. I was kinda busy the week that I had it, followed by, I was a little nervous as to what I would see. So i had it for a while and FINALLY watched it. I have a lot to say about it, so it will get it's own post. So... you have something to "look forward" to... or dread whatever. I will say, that even though I liked Jackass, and it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. I am still nervous to see Jackass #2. But we all know that I am going to watch it. Gotta support Ry-Ry... and I don't know why I just called him that...
Damn he's hot!
Prime- Very cute! I did like this. Uma is so cute, and i want to try and do my hair like hers. Very sexy. The guy was pretty dang cute, and he only got cuter as the movie went on. One of my favorite scenes is when he is getting ready to call her for the 1st time, and he is soooooooooooooo nervous and just seems to say all the wrong things. After the call he walks downstairs, and feeling all cool and cocky, has his arms in the air and proclaims, "Ok Grandma. So what kid of sandwhich are we talking about here?" SOOOO FUNNY!I also love when he takes Uma home for the first time and she is just DYING of laughter. Oh mann, that one scene made me want to have a boyfriend. It was just so sweet how amusing his living situation was to her.
Meryl Streep was really good in this. Ha ha, yeah... her character was so cute, and I thought her and Uma had a sweet relationship with one another.
Also, i like your "vacation sex" quote you first left. Then when i saw it, it was just sooo cute! I love how he says it to her. So adorable! Yeah, I like this show and want to buy it. It will have to wait until after a few other shows. (The Little Mermaid, Over the Hedge, and Cars)
V for Vendetta- This was a really good show. It was a little different from what I was expecting... but i'm not quite sure what I thought it would be. I don't know, it's weird to explain. Natalie is beautiful as always, and I LOVE Hugo Weaving in this. He is PERFECT for the role, and really makes the movie. I think one of the reasons I like it so much is because of him. Good flick.
Equilibrium- So months ago I had put this movie on my queue because Christian Bale is in it. Then Dan told me how awesome it was when we were at Best Buy. He said it was like The Matrix, and when I saw that along with Christian, it had Sean Bean AND Taye Diggs...oh, Say no more. I had to watch it. This was a good show. I really liked it. It was like Matrix, except I was actually interested in the story line when there wasn't any fight scenes happening. Have you seen this? While it has sweet action scenes the best part BY FAR is Mr. Bale. Why? Well... after thinking about this, I won't say anything because what I was going to tell you might give too much of the movie away. So, If you've seen it, then let me know and I'll tell you one of the reasons why this show is so flippin' sweet. Oh mann... Chrisitan...
The Last Kiss- I went and saw this with Jennifer. We both really liked it. I loved all of the actors in it. I want to be Jacinda Barrett's character. Rachel Bilson is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. And, I couldn't help but feel a little for Zack Braff's character. There was some dialouge in the movie that Jennifer didn't really care for because it was a little too scripted. Which I could see once she pointed it out, but i still liked it. It is more real life instead of hollywood. I don't know. I think you weren't too excited to see this. If you ever do, then we can talk about it. I liked it though.Note- I did watch Jackass the other night. I wanted to watch it before the 2nd one came out. I was kinda busy the week that I had it, followed by, I was a little nervous as to what I would see. So i had it for a while and FINALLY watched it. I have a lot to say about it, so it will get it's own post. So... you have something to "look forward" to... or dread whatever. I will say, that even though I liked Jackass, and it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. I am still nervous to see Jackass #2. But we all know that I am going to watch it. Gotta support Ry-Ry... and I don't know why I just called him that...
Damn he's hot!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home