On a Clear Day
I was all pumped to see this. It was a good show that I happened to enjoy very much. I don't know what it is, but within the past 2 years or so, I have actually opened myself up to the idea of learning how to swim. Yeah, crazy. Maybe one day i'll do it and conquer my fear. Watching this show just gave me an extra little push in that direction.
I'm not gonna lie... Billy is how I heard about this movie in the first place. Billy is what had me watch it. And Billy is what made me go from liking this show to really liking this show! He is just soooo cute! The second he came on screen I was just LAUGHING! Oh, how I love him! Everytime he was on, I just couldn't help but smile. There were several times during the movie where I thought I would hate to live in a world w/out Billy Boyd. It would just be a very dark/gloomy place I think. If he hadn't been in this show, I still woulda enjoyed it but more than likely wouldn't watch it again. But Billy makes me entertain the idea of buying it so I can relish in all of Billy's moments. So cute!
The main character found out that he needed to talk to a guy named "Mad Bob" and Billy says, "He sounds friggin' nuts!" They meet Bob, and Bob shows them this HUGE scar on his arm and says. "Shark. 35-footer." Billy hikes up his sleeve (seen below) and says, "Fell off my bike. 2-wheeler." Oh, Billy! You'll bury us all!
So Billy, How ya doin'?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home