Connie and Carla
Cute, Cute show. I liked it, but the more I think about it, the more I want to see it again. I was entertained, but now I think I want to see it again. Sometimes the jokes were too cheesy, but it worked for this film. The Drag Queens were so cute. I like them and they made me laugh.David Duchovny was so cute in this. I love how vulnerable his character was, but he was really making that effort to get to know his brother. Cute.
The foreign hitman seeing all these plays throughout the country was fun. I couldn't help but laugh as his love for theatre grew. Very Cute.
It was driving me CRAZY cuz I couldn't figure out who the main bad guy, Rudy, was. I KNEW I knew him from somewhere. Finally, imdb set my mind at ease. He plays Walker Lewis on Sex and the City. He was Miranda's globe trotter Blind date and Miranda REALLY wanted to sleep with him, even though she was pregnant.
But what if he's really big?
Again, because most men are.
Could all that poking and proding shake the baby loose?
Where do you think dimples come from?
Oh, so glad I was finally able to place him cuz it was driving me insane!
The best part of the show by far was Nia Vardalos. She completely made the
show! Her character was so funny and witty to me. Everytime she was on screen I just had to stare at her. Everything she said was amusing. I really like her. So I loved her and David together. Very Cute. I really liked this show, but I have to admit I was a little sad that they didn't stay Drag Queens. I understand why they didn't, but I liked them as Drag Queens in the show.
I like him! I saw him back when we were girls!


2 Comments:
At 12:10 AM,
Chill said…
You're busy, Don't worry about it. I completely understand. I'm glad one of us is progressing in life. If I can maybe provide a little 5 minute distraction for you, then I'm happy to do so!
At 12:13 AM,
Chill said…
Oh yeah. Not important, but in the movie there's a scene when David goes up to his brother's apartment and there is the CUTEST lampshade in the background! It's different pics of the drag queens performing. I fell in love with it and want my own drag queen lamp! Oh, how convenient... my b-day is coming up! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home