A Swift Flix in the Pants!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

She's the Man

Okay, so I went and saw this with Jessica, and it was a pretty cute show. Amanda was very cute in it, and if she was really the guy, I would probably have a crush on her. I liked the character she created for him. Very funny!
The best part by far was all the hottness jumping off of the screen with cute soccer playing boys. It almost made me forget that i hate boys, almost. The main guy is cute and reminds me of Paul Walker, then her twin brother, is just a cute guy.
You'll like it. I mean, it was definately cheesy at a lot of parts, but this movie needs to be cheesy in order for it to work. And like i said, if nothing else, there are cute boys with their nice bodies to drool over.

Just remember, inside of every girl is a guy... That sounds bad.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger Chill said…

    Seriously, i think you and i really might need help. As of now i have 401 movies in my queue... and we all know it's not gonna stop there! It's never ending! Oh well, i don't really care, cuz i love it! Glad i could remind you about another movie to add to your list.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home