A Swift Flix in the Pants!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

RUN LOLA RUN!

Okay, so of course i loved this movie! It makes me sad that it took me so long to see it. What was i thinking? And as if i didn't already have this strong desire to dye my hair bright red, now i REALLY want to! However, it's gonna have to wait until i have my short hair. It'd be a better look i think!
I of course loved Franka Potente in it. I love how she is just BOOKIN' it in the movie. What a babe!
I'm glad you heard of this show. Good little flick!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger Chill said…

    Yeah, i too REALLY wanted to just start running! Then i thought, if i were to start running right now, i would get irritated that i was so winded and couldn't just bust it out like her! One of these days Carrie, we'll rendezvous in Mexico Lola style!

    I love Lola! She's so beautiful, and i love that she is the "Go to girl" and gets the job done. She's my current hero! I want to be that totally dependable girl and be able to get 100,000 in 20 minutes! Oh, she's my inspiration!

    Yeah, i have that red hair dye you gave me for christmas, and i just look at it still in it's packaging and whisper to myself, "one day". I love that my hair conquests have become your dream! You're a babe!

    Oddly enough, while you said if you "refresh this page one more time..." i'm sure i was working on my OC post and looking for my sexy ryan pics... I think i did good!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home