MySpace
Okay, so I'm still a little iffy on the whole MySpace thing, but i do want you to see what i have so far on Myspace Let me know what you think.
And of course, since I am a stalker, we have sexy little Ryan's space. Oh mann! He is adorable! He doesn't have as many slutty girls as Dane, but I still don't like it. I try not to pay attention to them. Also, check out the name of his URL... There was a girl at my Highschool named "Dee" and i always thought that was such a stupid name, Now i Desperately wish my name was D so i could just put myself in that "position"? Yeah, i'll say that. In that position!
Lastly is Keri's page. HA HA! Lindsey and i were just dinking around and found a background that inspired us to make a fake page for Keri. We thought we did pretty well. The only problem is, we think we entered the wrong email address, because we can't log in and do any adjustments. When you try it says her email doesn't exist. So we have no way to change anything on it... yet. We'll figure something out. But as of now, we can't make adjustments, and Keri doesn't even know it exists! HA HA!
And of course, since I am a stalker, we have sexy little Ryan's space. Oh mann! He is adorable! He doesn't have as many slutty girls as Dane, but I still don't like it. I try not to pay attention to them. Also, check out the name of his URL... There was a girl at my Highschool named "Dee" and i always thought that was such a stupid name, Now i Desperately wish my name was D so i could just put myself in that "position"? Yeah, i'll say that. In that position!
Lastly is Keri's page. HA HA! Lindsey and i were just dinking around and found a background that inspired us to make a fake page for Keri. We thought we did pretty well. The only problem is, we think we entered the wrong email address, because we can't log in and do any adjustments. When you try it says her email doesn't exist. So we have no way to change anything on it... yet. We'll figure something out. But as of now, we can't make adjustments, and Keri doesn't even know it exists! HA HA!


1 Comments:
At 10:43 PM,
Chill said…
I don't know why, but i was totally shocked when i found out Ryan was 28. I guess i was thinking he'd be more around 25 or so. (like 25-28 is a big difference!) Then when i saw Johnny was 35... that was just way weird for me! I had no idea he was that old! But it makes sense... when does Chelsey like someone close to her age? I thought I was doing well to have Ryan be in his 20's!
yeah, Keri's page is awesome! Linds and I showed it to her, and she was not impressed. Party Pooper! But when you first sign up for MySpace, you automatically get Tom as a friend. He is the guy who invented Myspace. So unfortunately Linds and I aren't that creative to just add some random friend... I still love it though! If i want a good laugh, i just go to her page!
Post a Comment
<< Home