Failure to Launch
I went and saw this with Jennifer yesterday and thought it was really cute. I'm not sure if you have seen it yet, so I won't say much. Just that Sarah Jessica is adorable (of course). I also like Matthew Macconaughey in it. I'm wierd with him. Sometimes i like him, other times i don't, but he's cute in this. Another fun surprise was the other casting in the movie that i was unaware of.
Zooey Dechanel who i know from "Elf" plays Sarah's crazy sister.
Matthew's two bachelor friends are played by:
and
Bradley Cooper who you know from "Wedding Crahsers", but i was first introduced to him as Will from "Alias". I love him!
Anyway, It has my reccomendation. It's not the best show ever, but i was entertained. You should check it out.



1 Comments:
At 1:39 AM,
Chill said…
okay, so sometimes this blog makes me feel like the biggest idiot... When i wrote this post, it was nice and orderly, not all over the place like this final version! and when i wrote it, i totally previewed it first and it looked how i wanted it to. (well almost, i couldn't get the very last part to go UNDER the picture of Bradley Cooper. I just tried to not let it bug me and send it.) The point is, the final outcome is not suppose to look all out of control like this... so crazy and unorganized! Sorry, i don't know how else to change it...
Post a Comment
<< Home