Harold and Maude
Here is another movie that i saw with Jennifer. I had heard of it, but never knew what it was about. It's this 70's comedy about the relationship between this quirky teenage boy and quirky older lady. It's definatley odd, but it made me laugh. I'm not exactly sure if you'll like it, so to entice you I will say that Cat Stevens does all the songs on the soundtrack. Ah, you can't resist renting Harold and Maude anymore can you? And if you don't like it, it's worth renting entirely for the scene where Harold's mother is filling out Harold's dating service questionaire. I laughed sooooo hard! I have here, Harold, the form sent out by the National Computer Dating Service. They screen out the fat and ugly - so it is obviously of fairly high standards
While i was looking for a picture to post, I came upon this picture that was on someone's blog. You know me, i can't resist anything furry and cuddly, and felt i should add it on here...
"This is Harold and Maude. Two swinging chihahuas from the 50s on vacation at a resort in the Blue Mountains near dollywood. In this picture Harold has gotten drunk again. Maude is angry because Harold keeps hitting on the waitress. But Harold can't help it that he's a social butterfly!"
Ta-he-he. How cute!


1 Comments:
At 4:16 PM,
Chill said…
Carrie... we need to make this movie happen! Who cares if it's only entertaining to you and i? our amusement is all that matters! This is gonna be awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home