A Swift Flix in the Pants!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Match Point

I'm not sure what to say about this movie. I'm not even sure if you want to watch it or not. If not, i will tell you all about it and voice my opinion. If you do, then watch it, and we'll discuss. I will say that i ADORE Scarlett and would give anything to be her. Oh, it's not fair to have one person be so beautiful. And I can't decide if i like the guy or not... (I guess he was in Bend it Like Beckham, and i think i know who he was in that movie.) I don't know, i just don't know what to say about it. It is a Woody Allen film, which i had no idea. I have never seen one of his movies before. I have a lot of his shows on my list, and this show has made me more excited to see them. I always got the impression his shows had a certain feel to them, and this seemed like a normal film. Sorry, I don't know if i'm saying too much, or being too vague. You gonna watch this show?


This is from a hot little scene, and oddly enough, i was jealous of the guy, not scarlett. ha ha! Something is wrong with me to admire people like Scarlett, Diane Lane, Ciara, and Fergi the way that i do. Ah well...

Scarlett: Men seem to think I'd be somebody very special

Boy: Are you?

Scar: Well, no one's ever asked for their money back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home