Take the Lead
MMMM, I love my Antonio! I really liked this show. True, it is your typical changing the lives of troubled youth that everyone has given up on, blah blah blah, but it has dancing... and Antonio and Antonio dancing!! (not much, but i'll take it!) I think you should check it out.
I liked a lot of the characters in this show. This girl was cute, and I guess she was the 1st runner up on the third season of "America's Next Top Model". Maybe you recognise her if you watched that season. Yaya DaCosta. There's also a kid, that kinda reminds me of Nelly, so i enjoy that. Then another guy that is just cute. All muscular with a football player build. MMM, he was nice to look at! Rock is his character name.
I also REALLY like the soundtrack. Itunes has it, if you wanna check it out. The movie has old school music, and hiphop, and then they do remixes of the two. I love the remix of "I got Rhythm". It's fun. I can't resist Q-Tip!
In Closing, I found a little Video Clip where Antonio is dancing with the blonde. (His one dancing scene) I'm not gonna lie, it's the best part of the movie. Oh, Antonio!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home