A Swift Flix in the Pants!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

OC: Season Finale


Hello Hello Ryan Atwood! So tonight was the season finale of The OC, and i figured, "Why not?" So i watched it. It makes me sad to watch because i just remember how much i loved the 1st season. Then i get mad and think of how hot Benjamin is and i think, "How dare you OC? How dare you turn lame and make me miss out on the hottness that is Ryan Atwood? Oh, how i loath you!"
Um, let's stop and rewind to earler today. Tim was over and we were taking tests online, like which 'Empire Records' character are you. (I was Deb. This made me sad... and a little suicidal, and then i thought, i guess i really am Deb! Tim was Mark. I was jealous)I then took an OC Character test. We got to the end and you had to pick if you were a boy or a girl. I was sad because if i said i was a girl, it would choose a girl character (and i was hoping to be Ryan since he is the coolest of them... by the way, i answered truthfully and wasn't just picking the "ryan answers") So i said i was a boy, and i was RYAN! HURRAY! Then i went back and said i was a girl, and i still turned out to be Ryan! YIPPY! Later tim texts me and is teasing me when he finds out i'm watching the OC. But i said Remember how i'm Ryan? I have to support myself and my show. This turned out to be highly amusing to me. So the rest of the episode I would send him texts like the following:
- Damn I'm hot!
- WOW! I look GREAT in that Tight shirt...I bet i'd look better with it off though!
- I hope i go swimming in the next 20 minutes, or maybe work on a car, all greased up & such! Ooh, or get in a fight! I love when i'm all sweaty and panting after a fight!
I'm not kidding, not even 2 minutes later was Ryan jumping in the pool! Oh, i was loving it! Completely in heaven. Oh, the water glistening off of his chest. Oh yes, this was a good season finale indeed!
So the show is coming to an end. Ryan is driving Marissa to the airport so she can work on a boat over the next year peeling potatos (what a GREAT show!) when Marissa's jealous ex comes along, and runs them off the road. Ryan's new car (that his mom bought him for a graduation present... awww, tender) rolls like 5 times. Ryan, pulls himself and Marissa from the car-before it blows up, naturally- to only hold her in his arms before she dies. Is it wrong that i was excited about this? Yea! No more Marissa! So now i'm anxious for next season to start. Maybe this is a sign of it getting better. Probably not, but i'll enjoy the show A LOT more without her on it... I hope she's really dead, and not in a coma or something. That would be a horrible tease! Anyway, here's to the best OC season finale! CHEERS!

Marissa Cooper
R.I.P.
Julie Cooper saying goodbye to Marissa: I know I haven't been perfect. There was that Luke thing, and then trying to frame Ryan for criminal charges...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Chill said…

    my reaction to your comment: BA-HA-HA!!!!

    You are so funny! I love it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home