X-Men: The Last Stand
Such a good show! I went and saw this last night, and i really liked it! I need to go see it again though because 1) I sat next to Tim's friend, Tim. Don't get me wrong, Tim is a cool guy, but he is the type who not only talks during a movie, but talks in a regular voice (if not louder) and will answer a phone, "Hey! Dude, let me call you back, i'm in a movie. What... WHAT? okay, i'll text you..." As if texting in a show isn't annoying. 2) A lot of babies in the audience. Why? It was 7:00 at night and from at least 3 different places in the theatre i heard babies crying. What has become of movie etiquette? 3) Hugh Jackman is SOOOOOOOOOOO hot as wolverine! I would fall outta the storyline because i would get lost in his rippling muscles, sweat, and yelling! Tim (Trottier) would catch me shaking my head in lust at him. And although i tried to contain it, little sighs and gasps would escape my lips. Dare I say he gets hotter with every movie? There are so many glorious moments with him! I just can't help it! Oh mann, i wish Wolverine were real! The fun we would have together!!! It's a good flick. Of course the special effects are fabulous! (Since there were a lot of younger kids in the audience you would hear them, "AWWW! COOOLLLL!" It was cute!) I thought it was great for a sequel (as if it's hard to find ideas when you pull from a comic book...) And it just always takes me back to watching the cartoon as a kid, and having that feeling like you already know the characters. Kelsey Grammer plays Beast and does a great job with it. I LOVE Beast! I was excited to see him in the movie! Go see this movie! You'll like it!
I was excited to see this, but not like a "I CAN'T WAIT!!!" excited. So, in my attempt to get you excited, watch this trailer.
PS. We went to "Jordan Commons" and saw it in Theatre 13, AKA- THE VERY SAME theatre for Trilogy Tuesday! Since it was opening night, people were applauding and cheering too with their excitement. It took me back, and i had a little moment. ::wipe a tear:: AWESOME!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home