A Swift Flix in the Pants!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Good Times Ahead...

So with a blockbuster like "X-Men", they of course had a lot of good previews before the show. The new Superman and Ghost Rider (with Nic. Cage) to mention a couple. It seemed like at the start of every trailer people would cheer once they recognised what it was, and after you would hear everyone whispering their, "I can't wait! Let's go see that together..." (It was a very fun environment actually) I of course, was one of these people and I wanted to share a couple of trailers with you...

"My Super Ex-Girlfriend" with Luke Wilson and Uma Thurman. When Jennifer first told me about this show, it sounded adorable! I tried to find the trailer for it, but it wasn't out yet. In fact, they had a poster for it at the theatre and I was telling Jess how disappointed I was that they hadn't released the trailer yet. THEN we saw it!

Yes! And we have a new trailer for "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Dead Man's Chest" Which i was not expecting at all! I saw the first trailer a while ago, and then last night, they busted out with this one! Oh Johnny! How I look forward to seeing this with you. How you entertain me, and how i lust after you! July 7th will indeed be an enjoyable day for me! Check out the Extended Trailer, i'm sure you'll like it!


I happen to have no dress in my cabin

1 Comments:

  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger Chill said…

    Doesn't my link work for my super ex-girlfriend? It's suppose to take you to the website for the movie where they have the trailer. It works from this end... or am i misunderstanding your comment?

    I love in the pirates trailer when Orlando says, "Is there anything to be done?" then Johnny is talking to Kiera and says, "Well, there is a chest." And of course i just put myself in her shoes and think of Johnny talking to me about my chest... oh mann!
    Did you notice (i only did cuz i've watched it like 20 times!) toward the end of the pirates trailer when Kiera says, "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing" johnny- "I love those moments" then they show like 5 or 6 quick snipets of clips and one is of Johnny REALLY close with Kiera, like he's gonna kiss her? (Or at least be a big tease about it creating sexual tension between the characters and making viewers sexually frustrated that have no outlet... Oh mann, SO HOT!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home