Alatriste
This is Viggo's new movie. It will start to show around the world as early as September this year, but isn't scheduled to come to the US until December. The movie is in spanish, so who even knows if it will come to a place like Utah. I'll keep my fingers crossed just in case. I guess the good news is, if it's being released in the US, it will probably have a US dvd release. Check out the trailer. (you'll just have to pick Modem or Cable/DSL to watch it) Yeah, I couldn't tell you what is being said in this. I can pick out some words, but not enough to tell you about the plot. According to imdb, "Viggo Mortensen plays the Spanish soldier-turned-mercenary Captain Alatriste, a heroic figure from the country's 17th century imperial wars." Oh Viggo, how i long to watch you speak spanish. Maybe one day i'll speak the language so I can actually understand you...one day!


1 Comments:
At 1:57 AM,
Chill said…
Oh, what a tease. It wouldn't be the first movie i looked forward to, to only have it not show here AT ALL! Jackers! Why would they tease me so? You're right, it would only make sense for them to play it here, but i can't get my hopes up. I just can't handle that kind of disappointment!
Yeah, it better come here, and if not, i'll come to see you! (You are BRILLIANT!!) It's not like it's unusual for us to travel to the other side of the country to see movies/concerts with hot guys. I love that it REALLY isn't the first time. ::tears swelling:: we are the cutest friends!
Post a Comment
<< Home