A Swift Flix in the Pants!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Before I say Goodbye


Oh dear sweet Peter... How I've missed you!

So I rented one of Peter's movies and within the first 2 seconds I thought "Is this a TV movie?" I read the netflix sleeve, and to my horror it read "PAX tv thriller". Ah well, like horrible shows have stopped me before.

Peter is adorable in this of course! It aired in 2003, so it was cute to see him now -without various mullet styles. He was all business! When I first heard his voice over, my heart skipped a beat. Then, he walked on screen, and I fell in love all over again. I was loving his short hair, and the 5 o'clock shadow gave me tingly jinglys. So cute! (How does facial hair have me in such a vise?)

He plays a detective investigating an "accidental boat explosion". It was like watching Dougie Penhall all grown up! Here's some of the things that I thought were cute:

  • I was all about his dark navy blue wool coat he wore. SO HOT!
  • While at the police station, his jacket would be off to reveal his gun holster. (Why is that so hot on guys? Very flattering indeed!)
  • When he BUSTS through the door just in time (the alleged blown to pieces husband had covered his wife with gasoline and was just about to drop a lit candle on her... dun DUN DUN!) with his gun and yells "FREEZE!" mmm, i like that! Hello Officer!

And what would this show be without some cheesy quotes by him...

  • (Admiring main girl's exercise ethic. Because after his wife died,) "I couldn't find the motivation to work out and you can ::chuckles and motions to his gut:: see the results."
  • (After girl solves one of the mysteries to the crime) "Huh, we gotta get that woman on the payroll."
  • (Reading background profile on the "dead" husband, before he changes his name and idenity) "Well this guy's as dirty as a broken toilet" (Obviously my favorite quote!)

Even though this show was a step up from a "Lifetime Original" i still can't help but say, I love you Peter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home