A Swift Flix in the Pants!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Cars

It was KILLING me that it took me an entire week after the release to see this. I finally went last night with Tia and of course LOVED it! It's like other Pixar movies, just very sweet and funny. All the characters are so cute in it. I found Owen to be sooooooo cute! I totally developed a crush on him as a car. In fact, it's a little troubling that i was so attracted to a car. I don't know why but I somehow forget how cute my actors are, and when i see (or i guess, hear) them in a new movie, I fall in love all over again! Of course I love Bonnie Hunt in this, but who really stole the show is a little Car named Luigi that's voiced by Tony Shalhoub (aka, Monk) and his assistant, Guido. Oh mann, I could not stop laughing when they were on screen! I was doing my annoying billowing off the theatre walls laugh and annoying everyone I'm sure.
A couple of weeks ago they were showing Toy Story on ABC, while doing a special on Pixar celebrating 20 years. They focused a lot on Cars, and showed some actors in the recording studio. Owen was soooo cute! I found different clips from that special on this website. If you click on "Featurette: Voice Talent Recording Sessions" you'll see parts of Owen's recording. Ooh la la, LOVE the beard and shag hair! His blue life vest is so handsome too! If you want, you can watch the clip "Only the Ferraris" to see my Luigi and Guido. LOVE THEM! Anyway, Cars did not disappoint me. Check it out.

KA-CHOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home