Superman Returns
This was a good show. Not my favorite, but only because the things I didn't like are the same things that bug me about the comic. The movie was done very well though. When that Superman theme music comes on, you get all excited and want to watch all the other Superman movies. It's a longer movie, but what blockbuster can be contained to under 2 hrs. anymore right?I liked the guy that plays Superman. He was good, and he played a great Clark Kent. Which is difficult after growing up with Christopher Reeve being THE Superman. He pulled it off quite nicely though. Good job, Brandon... whatever your name is... ::Searching:: Brandon Routh, good job!

Kate Bosworth is really cute in this. Oh, how I like her. I was still having problems with her, since she plays my so-not-favorite, Lois Lane. However, they kinda showed a different side to Lois that I enjoyed more. She wasn't as annoying to me. It's like someone at work that you butt heads with. Then one day you have to work on a project together, and you end up finding out more information about them. You still don't particularly like them once the project is over, but there is a better understanding about the person.
Parker Posey is also in this. You'll love her in it. She is very cute! In fact, she has one scene that made me laugh pretty hard, and it's just so Parker Posey! She just brought a lot to that scene. You'll like her.
There were lots of kids in the theatre. There's a scene where Clark is back at his farm. He walks outside, and there is a goat just chillin. Across the theatre I hear a little girl exclaim, "HORSEY!" It was funny. To the girls credit, it was a rathter large goat...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home