A Swift Flix in the Pants!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

This is gonna be AWESOME...

Alatriste
So to the untrained eye, it looks like I just reposted the same Alatriste preview from a while ago. Yet I say Nay... NAY! This is actually a longer trailer with dubbed narrative and subtitles, so you can tell what's going on. This is exciting for a couple of reasons. 1- I actually know what this show is about and have a better understanding of what the heck is happening. 2- The subtitles, and english promotion in general, gives me hope it really will be released in the states so I can watch sexy Viggo! YES!

A Good Year
Are you kidding me? Are you freakin' kidding me?! SOOOO excited for this movie. I knew they would have to be showing the trailer soon, and I finally found it today. WOO! I am officially in love with Russell. I was so stinkin' giddy after watching this trailer that it's embarrassing. Aw well. He is just so dang cute! I was excited just to have a Russell movie, but now I'm stoked after this preview. Who couldn't love a little Romance film w/ Russ in France? I can guarantee after this show I will REALLY want to move to France. So let's start making plans so we can. Some time next year work for you? Dude, we're so moving there! The website that has the preview said this movie is similar to "Under the Tuscan Sun" and "Chocolat". Ummm, this flick is comparable to 2 of my favorite movies AND it stars Russ? Yeah, I think I can swing that! Notice that the adorable Freddie Highmore portrays young Russell, and the fun french Alizee song. Awwww yeah! This is gonna be sweet! Here are the few promotional pictures they have online. I thought I would share.


Loveable, adoring Russell. I know I've sent this pic already. Here it is again in case you forgot how stinkin' cute he is. Pffft! Like that's possible!



What is this, dinner for one? Need some company Russ?

Mmmmm! Totally dig the glasses! Oh yeah, the intellectual type. I like that. I can just see him writing some poetry, while we lounge around in our hammock or pool. Sipping on our very own vineyard wine. We could go and walk around the country side, mingling and dining with all the locals. Other than that we can do absolutely nothing! Just kick back and relax with my little scruffy sex object in France. On second thought, we could also... you know... have quite a bit of fun with one another if ya know what I mean. Mann, this sounds NICE! Where do I sign up?

Oh yeah, this is gonna be sa-weet!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Chill said…

    I love you!

    And, I really can't believe how excited I am for A Good Year. I have a countdown... 100 days! Will it ever come? Russell is soooooooooooo cute!

    Alatriste... dude, it does look like this can be a sexy little movie. And we all know how foreign movies don't hold anything back... which can actually be a downfall cuz the sex scenes aren't so glamorous as they are actual. I'll still take it!

    Can't wait for both shows!

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Chill said…

    So since i'm a freak (it's true) and i like to know the girls that will be playing opposite my cute guys, I wanted to watch a show with Marion Cotillard. When I first saw she would be in A Good Year, I checked out her filmography, but Big Fish was the only thing I had seen her in.

    I'm not gonna lie, I hardly remember her in that show. Even if i did, i know she isn't in it too much. I wanted to see her play a main character. So, I was hoping you could reccomend one of her shows to me. Which one should I watch? I'm not against watching numerous films, it's just... let's be realistic. I got lik 450 movies in the queue. I might need to start with just one for now.

    What should I rent?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home