A Swift Flix in the Pants!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

My Super Ex-Girlfriend

Oh you're retiring from supervillainy? That's good.

Oh, why is there not a Wilson with me right now? This was a fun show. The special effects were pretty cheesy, but it was good. Luke is adorable and I think I might like him a little more than I did before... is that even possible? His character is just so cute! Love it! Oh, it makes me want him as a boyfriend. He's just so stinkin' cute!
I was watching him on Leno and they showed the clip with him and and Uma in the bedroom. Luke was saying how there were a lot of bedroom scenes (which is a tease cuz you expect A LOT of bedroom scenes... I can never get enough Wilsons in my movies...) he said toward the end of the shoot he just stopped dressing for work and would show up in a towel cuz it was all coming off anyway. Cute. I like him! Also, I didn't know this, but Anna Faris is in this movie and she is sooooooooo cute! LOVE HER! I really liked her before, and now I love her! Afterward Tia & I could not stop talking about her. Anna totally made it on the lists of 1- girls I would be gay for and 2- girls that you would allow your boyfriend/husband to sleep with and be proud of it. Dude, Brad TOTALLY got it on with Anna.... Oh yeah! ANNA FARIS! Brad was good enough for Anna, and I'm sleeping with him! Oh yeah, don't act like you're not impressed!

There were a couple of previews that made me think of you. I hadn't seen them before, so in case you haven't I will share them with you. Enjoy:

Employee of the Month
I was of course excited to see this preview, but damn that Jessica Simpson! I mean, it was annoying in the 1st place that she had to be in this movie, but add all the "canoodaling" rumors of the two, and it's almost too much to bare. Ick... with a side of ick! Dane looks adorable in it of course, so this show has definite potential. If I can just get pass Jessica. I never saw Dukes of Hazzard, so I don't know how terrible/tolerable her acting is. Maybe it will be okay. It's not so much her acting or disliking her. It'll be more the idea of a romance w/ Dane that can be distracting and down right repulsing. Hopefully it will be okay. I LOVE the part in the preview though where it shows him sleeping in for work, and that made me laugh really hard. I'M LATE! I'm late... for what I hate!!! I can't do anything! I can't even have an english muffin! What can I do?

Stranger Than Fiction
So the preview starts and I'm not too interested in it, then Will comes on and I think, Is this a comedy? Then it just gets FUNNY! Oh mann! I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS! More excited than Talladega nights even. Oh, mann... Can't stop laughing at it. LOOKS awesome! But, also looks like their is depth to the show... kinda might have an independant feel to it at times. Anyway, watch it. Looks funny! No, i'm not, I'm cursing you, you stupid voice! So shut up and leave me alone!

The Last Kiss
This looks good too. Zach Braff is friggin' awesome. (Who says friggin' anymore?) And I think Jacinda Barrett is so cute. She was in Ladder 49. Did you ever see it? Oh, if not, you need to rent it. You will FOREVER love Joaquin Pheonix after it. Okay, I just saw that it is in your queue. Dinfinitely watch it, maybe bump it up. Anyway.... This looks good. 2 favorite quotes from the preview... I should also mention in that same fantasy, Hulk Hogan was my live in body gaurd...And when he's having the tickle fight, teasing Jacinda: I can't hear you, I can't hear you!

Looks like we have some promising shows coming up! I'm excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home