More, more, more...
Curious George- This was a really cute show. Granted, I couldn't fully pay attention becuase I've only watched it with the kids. From what I saw, it was really cute. Will Ferrell- still highly amusing to me. "Not the honey roasted goodness!" And who doesn't like watching a monkey? Here's a cute scene from the show.-Dead bodies in refridgerators. Cops in men's rooms? You remind me of James Bond.
-That is the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me
Lucky # Slevin- Okay, at first, I loved this show. I thought it was very funny and quick. It had a very different feel than most movies I had seen. I really liked it. Then, it got pretty weird... and I didn't like it at all. I don't know. Maybe it was the mood I was in. I think you should watch it for the following reasons. 1) I want to talk to someone about it. 2) Ummm, it's Bruce Willis, and he is just freakin' awesome! 3) Lucy Liu is A-DOR-A-BLE! Seriously, I challenge anyone to watch this show, and tell me she is not so stinkin' cute! I just loved her in this. So cute. 4) I'm not the biggest Josh Hartnett fan in the world, but I like him in this. His character just cracked me up. He was all laid back and relaxed about everything, kinda a smart ass, and the first part of the movie he wears nothing but a towel. 5) Ben Kingsley is in this. While he isn't in it a lot, the scenes that he is... oh, they are really magnificent! He's a wonderful actor and I want to watch his other stuff. I've been meaning to watch Ghandi for awhile. Maybe i'll bump it up on my list now. Anyway... I think you should watch it. I've added a little clip so you can see some of Lucy's cuteness.
I was watching the special features, and Bruce is such a stud. The director said how one day (years ago) he got a call from Bruce Willis saying how much he enjoyed his movie "Gangster # 1". He thought it was so cool, cuz Bruce didn't want anything. He just liked his movie and wanted to congratulate him on it.
There was also a behind the scenes featuretter where Morgan Freeman says to Bruce, "I'd like to have a private word with you when this is all over." Bruce replies, "When it's all over? You mean after the tv crew leaves? All right. I know when I'm in trouble. You were good in Seven-Crabby, but good." Oh mann, I couldn't stop laughing. Very cute!
I can see right through you...
Employee of the Month- So i came to the decision that this was an okay movie with some funny parts in it. Dane was reall
y cute, but honestly what made the movie were Andy Dick and Harland Williams. They were his buddies at the store, and they were pretty dang funny. Dax's character was way too annoying to be funny. I know the point was for him to be super annoying, but I just couldn't take it. On the plus side, Jessica Simpson is hardly in the movie. I mean, she's in it, but not as much as you would think. Probably cuz her acting is so terrible. They would just stick her in scenes with low cut shirts and have her giggle or pout. Annoying? Yes. But it could have been worse. Of course, I liked the Dane Train though. Let me know when you see it.
Oh yeah, I was searching for pics to put on this post, and I couldn't find a lot that I liked. Most of the Dane pics also had Jessica in them. Then I stumbled across this Homer pic, so I thought I'd throw it on. Cute.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home