Casino Royale
The name is Bond. James Bond.
When I first saw this preview, I wasn't too impressed. Well... the first 20 seconds of it anyway. Of course I was sizing this guy up and thinking he didn't look like he fit the Bond part... that was until I saw him coming out of the ocean in his swimsuit. At which point Linds and I both looked at eachother and raised our eyebrows with a grin. The word on this movie said how it was one of the better Bond flicks if not the best. Bond played by Daniel Craig was getting a lot of Buzz too. In fact, I heard when the studio/production company saw pieces of the film during production, they loved Craig so much they made a contract with him to star in several m
ore Bond films. I don't know if that is true or not, but they are already in preproduction for"Bond 22" scheduled to come out in 2008.I actually REALLY liked this show at first, and thought that I could see myself buying it. (Do you ever do that during a show?) The action was sweet. The gadgets seem to be more realistic, and I did enjoy this guy as Bond. Maybe it's because he's a blondey, and since he is very Viggo-esque to me. Mmmm... Viggo-esque! Then about 3/4 of the way through it got to be a little too cheesy and I just had to laugh or roll my eyes. But over all, I liked it. I'll definately watch it again, and depending on how I react to the last part, I just might buy it.
I totally thought of you because remember when I came out to visit we almost went to that Body Worlds Exhibition? Well there is a scene where Bond goes to that. He was in the section where people were riding horses and playing poker. (Hmmmm, How do those muscles work when you bluff your way through a straight flush?) I couldn't help but smile.
Anyway, over all I liked it. You should try and go. If not, definitely rent it. I enjoyed the eye candy Daniel provided. Nice. Very nice!
As Bond is getting it on with a girl (and as she goes down) he says:
Can I ask you a personal question?
Girl Responds: Now would seem an inappropriate time


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home